Missing and Exploitation Group (MEG)
The work of the Missing and Exploitation Group should enable the following questions to be answered:
- How do we know that our responses to specific safeguarding concerns make a difference to children, young people and adults?
- How do we know that how we communicate across the stakeholders in safeguarding contributes to the effective safeguarding of children, young people and adults?
The risk of exploitation in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly is identified and measures taken by all partner agencies to reduce the risk.
- Understand the action taken by agencies in developing a proactive and preventative approach to preventing exploitation.
- Promote awareness raising and ensure agencies have appropriate training in place for staff.
- Understand the prevalence of exploitation in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and action taken by agencies to reduce the risks.
Missing and Exploitation Group terms of reference
Click here for more details on what support is available for exploitation of children and young people.