Early Help Hub (EHH)
The Early Help Hub is:
- A single point of contact for Cornwall Council and Community Based Children's Early Help Support and Services
- A professional triage and processing hub for all service requests for Children’s Early Help Services led by Cornwall Council and the Cornwall NHS Partnership Foundation Trust (CFT)
- A source of information and advice to help you access the right support for the child or young person in your care. Staff within the Early Help Hub will decide whether the child / young person is eligible for support and which service is most appropriate. This is usually in discussion with the person making the request and / or young person / family.
What is needed by EHH?
A completed Early Help Hub request form should provide the following information:
- The name of person providing consent (who must have parental responsibility) or be a competent young person who can consent to their own request.
- Consent for the referral to be made to the Early Help Hub
- Consent for information to be shared with both Cornwall Council and Cornwall NHS Partnership Foundation Trust (CFT) (If an individual does not wish their information to be shared between organisations, that wish will be respected and it will be dealt with by the appropriate agency).
- Up to date contact information for the family
- A clear explanation of your concerns, with reference to specific incidents if appropriate
- Any work that has already being undertaken to support the young person or family? e.g. in school Pastoral intervention, Thrive, Learning Mentor, Parent Support Advisor etc
- Clear information about the type of intervention that you believe is needed, specific areas that need to be explored and what would help to improve and impact on the young person’s life.
Follow the link for further information on services available through EHH.