Reporting abuse - Safeguarding Adults Referral Form and guidance to procedure

How do I report adult safeguarding concerns? Members of the public

If a service user, family member or member of the public wish to raise concerns, please direct them to the contact details here

Professional referrals

All professionals and agencies professionals can call the Adult Safeguarding triage team for advice 

All referrals should be made via the Portal Form


Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article

Contact Us

Adult Social Care

Use the online contact form or call 0300 1234 131

01872 326433 - for use by professionals / practitioners only
(Adult Safeguarding Triage Team)

To raise a safeguarding concern:

  • Use the link here to access the Portal Form
  • Or scan this QR code with any smart device

          Portal QR code