Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Safeguarding Adults Board

Reporting abuse - Safeguarding Adults Referral Form and guidance to procedure

All professionals must complete an interagency adults safeguarding referral form or you can email or ring the Adult Safeguarding Service on 01872 326433 for advice. You will receive a written response to your referral.

Taylorfitch. Bringing Newsletters to life